1/2 Day Morning Charter Fishing Naples Marco Everglades Sanibel
I am a U.S.C.G.-certified captain with more than 30 years’ experience fishing SW Florida. Join me as we target the inshore species that make SW Florida a world-renowned angling destination.
per adult from
What's included :
- U.S.C.G.-certified captain
What's excluded :
I am here to invite you to to fish explore and enjoy the amazing fishery stretching from the Everglades National Park, Ten Thousand Islands north to Pine Island Sound, including Marco Island, Naples, Fort Myers, Sanibel and countless points in between. We welcome all ages and experience levels. We like to fish with live bait, which is included in the coast as well and all water, sodas, and Gatorade plus incidental costs like ice. You decide whether you want to fish for 4 hours in the morning, afternoon or evening, a 3/4 day for 6 hours, or a full day of fishing for over 8 hours of good times. We can also go at night and target snook under the lights with fly rods, artificials or live bait.
I am not very good setting up Trip Advisor, but can certainly set you up on the fishing!
Departure Point :1575 Danford St, Naples, FL 34112, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.