1/2 day - Souk <IDA OUGOURD> "WEDNESDAY".
Pre-book a transfer a trip from one of the hotels where our clients reside from the city of Essaouira to the IDA Ouguerd weekly souk, and stop wasting time and effort by looking at bus schedules, and to wait in the queue to get an uncomfortable seat next to many people. Book a private, relaxed and comfortable excursion from Essaouira to Ida Ouguerd.
per adult from
3 to 4 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Baby seat
- Entry/Admission - Essaouira Ramparts
What's excluded :
- Use of bicycle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Essaouira Ramparts, Rue Skala, Essaouira Morocco
Rates: from 30 € / pers.
- Min. 2 pax. -
* Departure from Essaouira: between 8:00 am and 9:30 am (taking charge of the hotel)
* Visit of Village 'Diabat' "ancient villages of Hippies"
* Passage by the Mogador Golf
* Visit of the Berber Souk 'Ida Ougourd' «Traditional market»
* Traditional and typical breakfast at Souk
* Visit of a Cooperative production of Argan oil
* Back to Essaouira
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from the hotel, departure time between 08:00 and 09:30.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.