12 Days Kerala Activity Tour
12 Days Kerala Adventure Activity Tour at God's Own Country in all it's natural glory and splendor on this amazing getaway opportunity. Start your tour by getting picked up from the Cochi Airport in and prepare for and adventure in luxury, comfort and style. Tour the beautiful locations of Cochin, Mararikulam, Backwaters, Kumarakom, Thekkady, Chaturangapara, Santhampara and Suryanelli. Stay at some of the best standard Hotels, Homestays, Camps & Tents in these destinations and marvel at stunning attractions.
per adult from
What's included :
- 11 Nights Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Air condition vehicle for the entire tour
- Kathakali show in Cochin
- Plantation tour in Thekkady
- Out of 12 nights, 2 night stays in dome tent and 01 night in cottage tent during the Trek
- All Meals
- Accompanying guide for the activities only
- Activities as mentioned (cycling, trekking & kayaking)
- Refreshments & mineral water during the activities
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Kochi Arrival transfer
On arrival at Cochin our representative will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Kochi- with its wealth of historical associations and its beautiful setting on a cluster of islands and narrow peninsulas, the fascinating city of Cochin perfectly reflects the eclecticism of Kerala. Evening Kathakali dance show.
Day 2: Kochi to Marari
We will commence our cycling for the day. Leaving the busy roads of Fort Cochin, we will hit the beach road that will take us to our destination for the day, a beautiful beach villa. Today's ride will take us along the fishing villages and coconut plantations on one side and the sea on the other.
Day 3: Marari to Alleppey
We head to Alleppey, the route passes through country roads and small villages where we will see coconut husk being processed and made into coir ropes and mats. We can do an afternoon session Kayaking on the backwaters.
Day 4: Alleppey
Proceed for kayaking sojourn to experience the village life at close quarters. You may also see the traditional toddy tappers at work on coconut palms. Back to the Homestay for lunch.
Day 5: Alleppey to Kumarakom
We leave the backwater villa and cycle along the paddy fields and coconut groves till we hit the main road from where you will be continuing in the vehicle.
Day 6: Kumarakom to Periyar
Drive to Periyar, the heart of God's own country! The very sound of the name conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. Evening enjoy a visit to Spice Plantation.
Day 7: Periyar to Chaturangapara
Reach the start point near to Nedumkandam. We will start our trek through cardamom and pepper plantations. This would make an excellent opportunity as you can see firsthand to learn about how these spices are grown from the local trackers who will be accompanying you.
Day 8: Shantanpara
We will start today’s challenging trek through sholas and cardamom forests that abound here. We will walk from Chaturangapara through thick cardamom forests and isolated spice growing villages. En route we will also be walking though great swathes of grasslands.
Day 10: Suryanelli
The day's trek is mainly around the Mathikettan Shola National Park, home to a wide variety of flora and fauna including the Malabar Giant Squirrel, gaur, sambar and elephants. We will start our descend through tea plantations until we reach the picturesque Anaerangal lake.
Day 11: Suryanelli to Cochin
Checkout from your hotel and drive to Ernakulam. You can go for sunset cruise in Cochin Harbour.
Day 12: Cochin - Departure
Departure transfer to Cochin airport.
Departure Point :Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative will hold a placard at the airport arrival gate.Airports
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.