12-hours tour from Hurghada to Luxor sightseeing
private day tour from your request hotel in Hurghada to luxor to visit east and west bank .
Take the chance and visit Luxor, the capital of the Pharaohs and its magnificent architectural heritage in a day trip (the Valley of the kings– Hatshepsut Temple – Karnak Temple)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada you will be transferred to Luxor by air-conditioned vehicle. The way takes 3,5 hours driving with majestic view of mountains of the western desert. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will start your tour by visiting Karnak Temple; the largest Temple in the World! The complex contains a group of Temples such as the Great Temple of Amon Ra, The Temple of Khonso, The Ipt Temple, The Temple of Ptah, the Temple of Montho and the Temple of the God Osiris. A 20m high, mud brick enclosure wall, surrounded all of these buildings. The temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples located about 3 kilometers north of Luxor on 100ha (247 acres) of land.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor Temple was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office .
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
. Proceed your trip to visit Valley of The Kings, which was the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, and is located on the west bank at Luxor.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Then to the Temple of Deir El-Bahri of Queen Hatshpsute which is one of the most characteristic temples in the whole of Egypt, due to its design and decorations. It was built of limestone, not sandstone like most of the other funerary temples of the New Kingdom period. Finally to Colossi of Memnon, two colossal statues, was stayed guard at entrance of Amenhotep III temple in ancient times, and only remaining nowadays. Name Colossi of Memnon means 'Ruler of the Dawn' and was probably given; because of 'singing' at dawn one of the statue. Moreover; lunch is going to be served during your trip. In the evening, you will be transfered back to your hotel in Hurghad
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all hurghada hotels
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.