12 Island Trip by Sailing Boat From Sarigerme
A lazy relaxing day in the crystal clear waters of Gocek as you glide past the 12 Islands on our sailing boat.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gocek, Gocek, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
After a short journey to Gocek you will embark on a day to remember - sailing in the crystal clear waters of Gocek Bay and visiting five of the 12 islands.
Gocek, a small town with a famous marina, has breathtaking scenery which will remind you that it is a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of mainland Turkey.
Take time out for swimming, snorkelling, or simply relax and work on a tan. A light lunch will be served on the boat.
• Embark on a day to remember - sailing in the crystal clear waters of Gocek Bay with sailing boat.
• Have a break at five of its 12 islands, including Flat Island, Dockyard Island & Red Island.
• Take time out for swimming or snorkelling
• Relax and work on your tan!
• Perfect for the whole family
Duration: All day
Includes: Lunch, guide
Does not Include: Drinks, extras
Pick up Time: 08:05 - 09:05
Drop off Time: 18:05 - 19:05
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Sarıgerme, 48600 Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Sarigerme Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Rules of the boat: Food/drink from outside MUST NOT be brought onto the boat, for health & hygiene reasons.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.