12 People Guided Tour: Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum
The 12 People Guided Tour: Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum is the best you can choose to explore these monuments at your own pace. It is almost a private tour, being organized for only 12 people maximum. Exploring the Colosseum first floor and second tier will allow you to have a real experience in the most visited monument in the world. You will then move on to the Palatine Hill, home to the most affluent of ancient Romans, hosting the best view over the centre of the city (a perfect place for pictures). After wards you will be moving down the hill to explore the famous Roman Forum, the centre of life in ancient Rome where many of the oldest and most important buildings were located and the venue for public speeches, elections, criminal trials, and single combat gladiatorial matches. Join us on this exclusive tour and travel in time to see the epic wonders of the Ancient Rome's glory.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Licensed Guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Pick Up (if option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick Up (unless option chosen)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 3, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
By joining this tour, you will be provided with 'skip the line' entrance tickets, so the small group can head straight inside and not waste time standing around in ticket lines.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
Visiting the imperial palace or having the best view over the city, will represent just some of this tour's attractions. Along with providing you with expert knowledge, your guide will also point out the best places to capture that perfect picture during your tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum was the downtown of the ancient city, the political, economic and religious centre. You will learn about the roman life and you will find out what Romans enjoyed the most.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Largo Gaetana Agnesi, 3, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 20 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure. This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security
- Please note that you cannot get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside to accommodate the large items.
- Child discount from 6 to 17 years old is applied only with a valid ID card
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Meet your guide at Largo Gaetana Agnesi nr.3, above the second floor of the Colosseum metro stop(blue line). Our staff will be waiting here, wearing a Green polo shirt for easy recognition.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.