12 People Guided Tour: Skip the Line Colosseum and Ancient Rome
Learn about ancient Rome's history from a professional tour guide that will bring the stones to life.
You will learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held at the interior. Find out about the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum.
You will then move on to the Ancient Rome, home to the most affluent of ancient Romans, hosting the best view over the centre of the city (a perfect place for pictures). Afterwards, you will be moving down the hill to explore the famous Roman Forum.
Join us on this exclusive 12 people tour and travel in time to see the epic wonders of Ancient Rome's glory.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Pick Up (if option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick Up (unless option chosen)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum Tours | Explore Italy Tours, Via del Colosseo, 24, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
If your option is without pickup, please, arrive at the meeting office at least 30 min prior to your departure tour time.
Otherwise, the driver knows.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
By joining this tour, you will be provided with 'skip the line' entrance tickets, so the 12 people group can head straight inside and not waste time standing around in ticket's line.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
The Roman Forum was the downtown of the ancient city, the political, economic and religious centre. You will learn about the roman life and you will find out what Romans enjoyed the most.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Via del Colosseo, 24, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Meeting place: Via del Colosseo 24 (just a 2 minute walk from the Colosseum metro stop)
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure. This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
- Please be aware that large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted in the monument/ attraction. Only very small bags are allowed. Please do not bring these items with you on the day of your tour as there are no cloakrooms at the monument.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.