12 People Guided Tour: Skip the Line Ultimate Colosseum
Visit Rome's most visited monument with a max 12 people group tour that makes it easy and fun for everyone. Learn about ancient Rome's history from a professional tour guide that will bring the stones to life.
An expert guide will take you on a journey back in time, recreating the amazing history and mysteries of the largest amphitheater ever constructed in the centre of ancient Rome. On your tour, you will beat the crowd skipping the long ticket lines to venture deep inside the walls of the Colosseum discovering its many secrets and gory past.
You will learn about the spectacular games and bloody battles that were held at the interior. Find out about the techniques of construction invented by the Romans, the incredible ability of the gladiators, the violent fighting between exotic animals and the high level of technology achieved by Roman engineers to built the Colosseum.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional Licensed Guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
- Pick Up (if option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick Up (unless option chosen)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
By joining this tour, you will be provided with 'skip the line' entrance tickets, so the small group can head straight inside and not waste time standing around in ticket lines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 1, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- The tour reservations have strict timing. To join the tour you are required to be at the meeting point for check-in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time.
- If you arrive late for the meeting time, it will not be possible to join the group or reschedule, unless you pay for the activity again. As per "No Show" rules you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please be advised capacity regulations and security may delay the tour departure. This could also influence the smooth running of the tour especially on national holidays and events.
- The exact timings and reservations can vary, dependant on the monument/attractions administration offices availabilities and decisions on the booking day and can be subject to last minute changes. Departure time can differ up to 20 minutes from your selected time.
- All visitors must pass through the monument/attraction security check please allow at least 20 minutes to clear security
- Please note that you cannot get to the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks, or suitcases. You may bring small bags, but there is no cloakroom service inside to accommodate the large items.
- All clients will be asked to show a photo ID, you must bring a photo ID to be allowed into the Colosseum.
- Pets are not allowed inside the venue
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.