125cc motorcycle rental in the Verdon Gorges
Discover the most beautiful routes in the region by renting one of our vintage-style Mash café racer 125 motorcycles. Thanks to our roadbook (which is sent to you by email), you will be able to make the most of your motorcycle trip by taking the best routes according to the driving time, the recommended duration, the points of interest ...
Course of the activity:
- Preparation: You can rent up to 2 125 cc motorcycles. Do not hesitate to contact us by phone if you want delivery to your vacation spot.
- Activity: There is no guide, you will be alone with the motorcycle, free to move wherever you want, we are counting on your savoir vivre to respect our motorcycles ;-)
- Return: At the end of your rental, you must return the vehicle with a full tank of gasoline, at 7 p.m. at the latest.
Practical information :
- The amount of the deposit is 700 €. It is carried out on site on D-day by bank imprint (the deposit is not debited)
per adult from
1 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Helmet, Gloves and Anti-Theft
- Comprehensive insurance
- Unlimited mileage
- Free Roadbook
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gorges du Verdon, Parc naturel regional du Verdon, 04360 France
In a breathtaking setting, between cliffs and turquoise rivers, criss-cross the roads of the Gorges du Verdon on your 125cm³!
In the Verdon Regional Natural Park, Locmotoverdon invites you to discover the largest canyon in Europe by criss-crossing its routes! Venture on the roads of Verdon by renting a motorcycle of French design, and in neo-retro style.
Although it is a small displacement, the Mash Cafe Racer 125cc will take you to the Alpine peaks, on the banks of lakes and rivers or simply visit small villages such as Castellane, Annot or Entrevaux.
To be able to rent a Mash Café Racer, you must have in your possession a B license as well as compulsory training of 7 hours at 125cm³. This motorcycle can only accommodate one person on the saddle.
So, try for a trip to the heart of the Gorges du Verdon? Live a unique experience in the heart of the Verdon Regional Natural Park and share this moment with friends, family, or between bikers.
Departure Point :La Valette, 04170 Thorame-Basse, France
Departure Time :5/21/2021 - 10/31/2021
5/21/2022 - 10/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.