13 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek
nnapurna region is one of the most well-known trekking areas not just for trekkers in Nepal but for the trekkers all around the globe. Among all, Annapurna Base Camp is considered as moderate and most rewarding trek which is suitable for anyone who has medium level of physical fitness. During the Annapurna Base Camp 15 days trek you will be rewarded by the peaks like Annapurna l, Hiunchuli , Fang, Gangapurna , Annapurna south , Annapurna ll, Annapurna lll, and Machhapuchhre.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel in Kathmandu(Hotel Thamel) with 3 Stars Bed & Breakfast for 2 night Hotel in Pokhara (Splendid View) with 3 star bed & breakfast. for 2night. One Experience English speaking Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist. All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by Tourist bus . Trekking star point Pokhara to Nayapul and end point Phedi to Pokhara by private transport. Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner During the Trek (Main course) Annapurna Conservation Permit. Trekkers” Information Management System (TIMS) Insurance for Guide & Porters All accommodation 8 days During the Trek Available Normal Lodge /Tea Houses. (run by Nepali families) Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer Our service charge Farewell Dinner with cultural dance program
What's excluded :
- Personal Equipment for Trekking(sleeping bag, down jackets, gloves, sun glass, sunscreen, trekking stick, Trekking shoes)
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal(covers Helicopter rescue)
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Personal expenses.
- B=breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu airport & pick up to hotel overnight at Kathmandu
Day 02: Early in the morning drive by bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara.Over nightat Pokhara hotel. (B)
Day 03: After breakfast drive to Nayapul through to the Birethanti village trek to Ulleri village 5hr (1960m).Overgightatteahouse. (B/L/D)
Day 04: Hiking up to Ghorepani though by Rhododendron Forest 5 hr (2860m). Over Night at Tea house (B/L/D)
Day 05: Early in the morning Hiking up to Poonhill (3210m)to see sunrise view of the Annapurna &Dhaulagiri ,Machhapuchhre. Back to hotel and trek toChuile6hr (2100m). Over Night atteahouse. (B/L/D)
Day 06: Trek to Sinuwa 5hr (2360m). Over Night atteahouse. (B/L/D)
Day 07: Hiking up to Deurali 5hr (3200m). Over Night atteahouse. (B/L/D)
Day 08: Hiking up to Annapurna base camp 4hr (4120m.) over Night atteahouse. (B/L/D)
Day 09: Early in the morning to seesunriseof view of the Annapurna one & Annapurna south, Machhapuchhre, trek down to bamboo, 6hr (2310m). Overnight atteahouse. (B/L/D)
Day 10: Trek to Jhinudanda(Natural hot spring )5 hr (1780m). Overnight attea house(B/L/D)
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul, 5hr drive back to Pokhara over Night athotel. (B/L)
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu by tourist busover nightat Kathmandu. (B)
Day 13: Departure to your country. (B)
Departure Point :Hotel Thamel or similar Category
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sleeping bag (-15 celsius), down jacket, trekking shoes, personal towel, torch light, gloves, trekking stick, warm clothes, sun glass, sunscreen, socks, some medicine for headache, fever, handiplast, bandage, pain killer, stomach ache, diarrhea, etc.
- The Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
- We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & seriously to make your journey very smooth & pleasant. However, the entire programs in Nepal are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of their own policies. Trekking Guide Team adventure Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot
- 3 PP size pictures to issue permit, hard copy of itinerary at the time of arrival.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.