13-Mile Scenic Raft Trip on Jackson Hole’s Snake River
Relax on a tranquil rafting trip along Wyoming's Snake River on this tour from Jackson Hole. Drift past bald eagle and osprey nesting areas, and admire a variety of other wildlife, including moose, deer, river otters. Have your camera ready to capture photos of the wildlife and the Grand Teton. This tour is an ideal way to marvel at the rugged beauty of Wyoming's Snake River without getting wet and at river speed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Personal flotation device
- Entry/Admission - Dave Hansen Whitewater and Scenic River Trips
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless tour grade choice includes it)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Snake River Canyon, Wyoming
Floating on the Snake River
Pass By: Grand Teton National Park, WY
Will see the Grand Tetons during their float.
Stop At: Dave Hansen Whitewater and Scenic River Trips, 225 W Broadway Ave, Jackson, WY 83001-8635
Check in for there trip
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :225 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Operates in all weather conditions
- Dress code: come as you are! We recommend dressing for the weather forecasted that day of your trip
- Photography services are not provided
- Important Note: Must call supplier to verify trip time
- Covid-19 Policies (subject to change throughout the summer): We will call guests 48-hours prior to the trip to confirm their reservation and perform a symptom check. Guests will be asked if they are feeling healthy and if they have been in contact (within approximately 6 feet for any sustained period of time) of a person known to have Covid-19 within the 14 days prior to their scheduled trip. If a guest has, our 48 hour cancellation policy will be waived and the customer will be fully refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During the call our office staff will review check in procedures of the day to help limit the time spent inside our office. This may include signing e-waivers for everyone and paying for any wetsuit rentals in advance.
- We will be following the CDC’s, Wyoming’s, and Teton County’s recommendations for maximum group size on our trips. These recommendations are expected to change throughout the summer.
- If a guest or staff member develops flu-like symptoms (a fever, cough, and shortness of breath) during the 14 days prior to trip we will ask them to not participate or work.
- We will use recommended cleaning and sanitation products and are utilizing them as instructed by public health organizations to mitigate the spread of coronavirus throughout the process of your trip with us. After departures from our office, high touch areas and restrooms will be cleaned. After transitions from our vehicles, our drivers will spray and disinfect seats and touching surfaces.
- All guests and staff must comply with current PPE orders of Teton County, State of Wyoming or the CDC. We will be encouraging guests to bring their own PPE’S even if not required.
- All equipment (life jackets, helmets, paddles, rafts, and wetsuits) will be cleaned and disinfected between each use in compliance with guidelines for that particular equipment.
- We will be coordinating launch and takeout times with other companies to create separation on ramps and mitigate exposure.
- *Worry Free Cancellation: A reservation may be cancelled at any time for a full refund or may be changed to a different time due to Covid-19 related causes with no penalty; however, we do have a favor to ask if cancelling or changing: our space and resources are limited during these times, so we ask for as much advance notice as possible so that we have the opportunity to book your seat and get someone else soaked.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.