14-Day Cape York Camping Tour
Cockatours is operated by Rossy, a local who has lived in Cape York for several years, and has ran ecology projects in the Cape for several years. Rossy's background in ecology, his passion for sharing history and his connections with Indigenous groups in Cape York present experiences and opportunities hard to come by elsewhere. As Cockatours is owner-operated, we have the flexibility to make spontaneous decisions for the best and there's always a small touch of adventure along the way somewhere. Most importantly, Rossy is compassionate and respectful and loves sharing his knowledge and the experience with everyone on board. We become a family on tour!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Split Rock Aboriginal Art
- Entry/Admission - Western Cape Eco Tours
- Entry/Admission - Cape Tribulation Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kuranda Original Rainforest Markets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Split Rock Aboriginal Art, Mapoon, Queensland Australia
Stopping in at Laura (not Mapoon) we visit some Indigenous rock art sites, with paintings thousands of years old!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Western Cape Eco Tours, John Evans Dr, Weipa, Queensland 4874 Australia
A stellar 2-hour tour on the water at Weipa, croc-spotting, bird watching and learning about one of the world's biggest bauxite (aluminium mines) from the water.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cape Tribulation Beach, Cape Tribulation, Queensland Australia
We visit the gorgeous Daintree & Cape Tribulation on the tour, and camp nestled in the world's oldest rainforest for a night or two!
Duration: 2 days
Stop At: Kuranda Original Rainforest Markets, 7/13 Therwine St, Kuranda, Queensland 4881 Australia
We pop in and spend a couple hours investigating the beautiful and cool relaxed village of Kuranda and it's beautiful markets.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We have recommended places to stay but if you choose to stay elsewhere we can pick you up at that location. We do not do pickups south of White Rock however, as we head North on the first day.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.