14 Days Relaxing Everest Base Camp Trek from Kathmandu Nepal
14 Days Relaxing Everest Base Camp Trek from Kathmandu Nepal trip is an outstanding extravaganza for the adventure lovers and explorer of natural beauty which will take you to the lap of Mt. Everest and its majestic beauty. Places we will cover: Kathmandu, Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorak Shep, Kala Patthar. Trip will begins and ends from Kathmandu, Nepal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary (Hotel in Kathmandu, Small basic Guest House in Trekking)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- National Park fees, Conservation area permit.
- Professional English speaking trekking guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip flights (Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu)
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (Available for Purchase)
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratitude (Optional)
- Day 01: Our representative will come and receive you at the Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel. Final preparation for the trek. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding(2,651m/ 8700ft), 8km-3-4 hrs
Lukla, a gateway from where our trek begins. During flight from Kathmandu to Lukla we enjoy the most amazing routes in the world culminating on a hillside surrounded by high mountainous. Then we go walking until Phakding and spent overnight.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar(3438m/11,280ft) 11km, 5-6 hrs
Walking through a beautiful pine forest, we cross Dudh Koshi river and go on passing Chumoa to Monjo, the entrance to Everest National Park. Then we reach to the Namche Bazaar from where we can view the sights of Mt. Everest and Mt. Lhotse. Stay overnight.
Day 04: Acclimatization day- Namche Bazaar(3440m/11,284ft)
We can spend a day acclimatising and exploring the real charm of Namche Bazaar with traditional sherpa life.
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche(3,870m/12,694ft) 10km, 5-6hrs
On the way to Tengboche, we pass through Rhododendron forests, the views of mountain tops like Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde and so on. We visit Tengboche monastery( largest monastery in the region). Overnight in Tengboche.
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360m/14,300ft),9 km 5-6 hrs
With the tremendous views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam and forests filled with a variety of lush trees, birds, conifers and Rhododendrons we came across Imja river through Devuche and reach Pangboche. Our trek moves ahead to Imja valley, Lobuche river and climb towards Dingboche. Overnight.
Day 07: Dingboche Acclimatization
We spent a day at Dingboche
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche(4940m/16,207ft) 7km, 5-6 hrs
On the way to Lobuche. We reach Lobuchu and stay overnight there.
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorak Shep(5,170m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp(5,364m/17,594ft) 13 km, 6-7 hours
We move forward to Everest Base Camp through Gorak Shep lake. We pass through rocky dunes, moraine and streams before reaching the Everest Base Camp. We get back to Gorakh Shep and overnight.
Day 10: Gorakh Shep to Kala Patthar(5,545m/18,192ft) to Pherice(4,288m/14,070ft)
Early morning pre-dawn and cold temperature (-10 to -14 degree C) with the potential of chilly winds we departure for Kala patthar. As we reach Kala patthar,we see 360 degree closeup majestic view of Mt. Everest. Then we descent down to Pheriche and stay overnight.
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar(3,440m/11,280ft) 20km,6-7 hours
Day 12: Day 12: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m/9,186ft): 19km, 6 - 7 hours.
Day 13: Fly to Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Final Departure, Today, we will trasfer you to the airport for your next destination, Tour end.
Departure Point :Kathmandu Trivubhan International Airport. or from your hotel/residential place in Kathmandu. or from our Head office, located at Thamel-29, Kathmandu, Nepal.
Departure Time :Depending on your flight arrival itme in Kathmandu Airport.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A digital passport size is required at the time of booking for all participants.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.