15 Days Tour :Birding around Senegal
This is unique is the sense that we will spend 15 days ,exploring Senegal,birdwatching. Senegal has 660 species of birds
Louga: you can see:the hooded vultures,the African white back vulture ,the ruppell griffon and the Eurasian griffon vulture...
Djoudj National Birds Parc: the black crown night heron,the lesser and great flamingoes,the white faced whistling ducks,the garganey,the Arabian bustards,the great white pelican ,plus a wide range of ducks and waders.
Richard Toll: some sahelian birds such the cricket warbler,the sennar tit,the grey woodpeckers...
Ross Bethio:the purple swamphen,the yellow billed stork,the pallid and Montague's harrier ...
Niokolo Koba :the Egyptian plover,the African finfoot,violet turaco,Abyssinian ground hornbill,Baudouin's eagle,shikra,
Dindefelo: Familiar chat,Neumann's starling,turacos,fork tailed drongo
Sine Saloum: the Goliath heron,grey pelican,African harrier hawk,dark chanting goshawk ,grasshopper buzzard ...To name only these birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The driver ,fuel,and the guide
- All the 5 boat ride
- All Fees and Taxes
- A 4x4 WD to Niokolo Koba Parc
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Day 1: arrival and transfer to hotel :Chez Salim .Diner and Overnight.
Day 2: Djoudj Birds National Parc Lunch in Saint-Louis ,Diner and overnight in Lampsar Lodge or similar
Day 3: Djoudj National Birds Parc.
.Lunch ,diner and overnight in Lampsar Lodge or similar
Day 4 :Richard Toll and Ross Bethio.
Lunch in Richard Toll ,diner and overnight in Lampsar
Day 5: Kaolack
.Lunch ,diner and overnight at hotel Relais de Kaolack.
Day 6 : Kaolack ----Wassadou
Lunch in Tamba .Upon arrival birding.Diner and overnight in Campement de Wassadou .
Day 7 :Birding Niokolo Koba national Parc and Boat ride on the Gambia river
Day 8 :Wassadou ---Kedougou
Lunch, and overnight at Hotel Bedick.
Day 9: Kedougou ---Dindefelo near the Guinean Border.
.Lunch ,diner and Overnight in Dindefelo Camp(no electricity, but good)
Day 10: Kaolack
Lunch in Tamba ,diner and overnight at Hotel Relais de Kaolack
Day 11 : Sine Saloum
lunch ,diner and overnight in Ecolodge de Palmarin
Day 12 : Sine Saloum
Day 13: Sine Saloum ---MBour
lunch in a local family,diner and overnight at Ndaali hotel or similar
Day 14 : Somone Lagoon,
lunch in Somone diner and overnight at Ndaali
Day 15 : transfer to airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up Blaise Diagne Intl airport,We pick up from the hotel in Dakar and Saly Portugal MBour
Departure Time :7/5/2019 - 11/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.