1.5-Hour Cemetery Ghost Hunt in Chattanooga
A cemetery hunt is for the more adventurous adult who wants an experience rather than stories. This tour will take you on a ghost investigation through UTC's campus and Citizens Cemetery, utilizing equipment you've seen on television, such as ghost meters, temperature guns, Mel meters, laser grid lights, a parascope, and more, including the talking Ovilus X, which allows communication in real time. Don't forget your cameras- many guests have captured ghostly images including faces and full forms, and your guide will point out the best spots for photos.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Ghost hunting equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, 615 McCallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37403, USA
Guests will see some of the most haunted spots on the UTC campus during the ghost hunt.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Citizens Cemetery, 820 E 3rd St, Chattanooga, TN 37403-1301
Guests will get to explore some of the most haunted spots in Citizens and adjoining cemeteries during the ghost hunt.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :615 McCallie Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37403, USA
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. Our downtown hunt and original walking tour are both wheelchair accessible.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Reduced group size
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.