1.5-Hour Historical Pearl Luggers Tour in Broome
It is often said that Broome’s pearling industry is as rich in culture as it is in pearls. Come and experience a fascinating insight to Broome’s unique heritage at Pearl Luggers, in the heart of Broome’s ‘Chinatown’.
Learn the perils of the deep and discover first hand what made the pearl divers life so hazardous and what drove so many to put their lives at risk.
Was it the riches, the status or just the lure of the pearl? Through daily guided tours and enthralling stories learn of the impact pearling has had upon Northern Australia and why such a large number of nationalities were enticed, often by force, into our pearling industry. View two of the last surviving and perfectly restored pearling luggers, the vessel synonymous with Broome, surrounded by a reconstructed tidal jetty and an authentic pearlers store.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Luggers Tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pearl Luggers Tour, 31 Dampier Tce, Broome, Western Australia 6725 Australia
Pearl Luggers is a beautiful and unique venue located right in the heart of Chinatown in Old Broome. It features a fully rigged and restored historical Pearl Lugger and revatilised showrooms displaying pearl diving artefacts from years ago. 1.5-hour tours run daily and can be pre-booked right here on get your guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :31 Dampier Terrace, Broome WA 6725, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.