1.5-hour Oxford University and Colleges Walking Tour
Explore Oxford University and city on this 90-minute walking tour for up to 25 people. Learn about the history and architecture from an experienced, local guide. Stop inside the University Library as well as some of the oldest college dining halls, chapels, cloisters, and quads.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- All entrance fees included
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oxford Walking Tours, Broad Street Trinity College Gate, Oxford OX1 3BH England
Your tour will begin at the blue gates of Trinity College and take you into some of the oldest colleges, usually including New College, which was founded in 1379 and made an appearance in the Harry Potter films.
Departure Point :Trinity College, Broad St, Oxford OX1 3BH, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Up to a mile (1½km) of walking is involved in total
- Dress suitably for the weather
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessibility: some parts of the tour may involve stairs where, due to the age of the buildings, there is no wheelchair access. There are also some uneven surfaces and curbs. If assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.