1.5-Hour Small-Group Camel Ride Excursion to Palm Grove from Marrakech
A desert adventure without having to go to the Sahara, riding a camel and enjoying a mint tea with a Moroccan pancake specialities !
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel Ride (1.5 hours)
- Equipment provided (Chech & Gandora ) to make at the end of the ride
- Mint tea and pancakes with honey at the Casbah
What's excluded :
After you’re picked up from your hotel, make your way to the Palmeraie, a serene grove of palm trees just 20 minutes from the bustle of the city. Don a chech (head scarf) and gandora (robe-like garment) to protect your skin from the desert sands and beating sun, and then let a camel driver get you situated comfortably atop a gentle camel.
Relax as you ride beneath the rustling palms from the picturesque Kasbah to the banks of the Oued Tansift, a wadi that forms lush oases during the rainy season. Pass by lime kilns and gaze out at the snow-capped peaks of the Atlas Mountains as you meander down trails to the rural oases of Oulad Mansour and Oulad Ali.
Soak up the peaceful surroundings as your camel plods along, and loop back to the Kasbah, where your desert adventure concludes with a hot cup of mint tea and a snack of honey-drenched msemens (crispy stuffed crepes) or baghrirs (soft crepes with holes).
• La Palmeraie, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Point :Gray Line Marrakech, Residence Yasmine Signature, Magazin n°5 Bd Moulay Adbellah (Route de Safi)، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Marrakech, Residence Yasmine Signature, Magasin n°5 Bd Moulay Adbellah (Route de Safi)، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.