1,5 hours Amsterdam Rickshaw Tour
In this 1,5-hours tour, you will enjoy a sightseeing tour by rickshaw (biketaxi/pedicab) around the historic center of Amsterdam with live commentary from your professional driver/guide. Discover the city's main highlights. While comfortably seated in your rickshaw, you will be able you to reach the major scenic spots in the city. This tour is private and your guide will be happy to personalize your itinerary according to your own preferences.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private driver/guide
- Hotel pickup
- Rickshaw tour
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amsterdam Canal Ring, Amsterdam The Netherlands
- The rickshaw will take you along many scenic intersections of the major canals of the world famous canal belt.
- We will pass by hundreds of 17th and 18th century characteristic Amsterdam canal mansions.
Stop At: Nieuwmarkt, Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Passing by the Nieuwmarkt neighbourhood with it's many historic architectural highlights and in the middle of it the former 15th century eastern entrance gateway to the city, the so-called Waag.I will stop here for some explanation.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Pass by this world famous former hiding place of Anne frank
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Rembrandtplein, 1017 CT Amsterdam The Netherlands
Pass by this scenic lacentral located Square with a statue of the Dutch painter Rembrandt and surrrounded with restaurants, night clubs and bars.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Museumplein, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Impressive Square with a couple of most important museums of Amsterdam surrounding it
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Magere Brug, Kerkstraat Nieuwe Kerkstraat, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Characteristic wide wooden draw bridge over Amstel River. The views around this part of Amstel River are among the best ones in all Amsterdam.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Reguliersgracht, 1017 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Better known with foreigners as 'the seven bridges', this one of the most scenic sections of the ring of Canals of Amsterdam
Duration: 4 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In case you stay in a hotel in the center the easiest way with the least risk of misunderstandings is to pick you up at your hotel. So please always indicate in which hotel you are staying. I pick up guests from all hotels in and around the center of Amsterdam, including ones not listed above here. I provide pick up service at the most common docking locations of cruiseships as well. Most sea Cruiseships do dock at the PTA, most river cruiseships at either De Ruyterkade Oost or De Ruyterkade west. In case you would like to be picked up somewhere else please indicate as well. In case you are not in a hotel in the center and don't have any suggestions where to be picked up from, i will suggest a couple of locations to meet.Ports
- Passenger terminal Amsterdam (PTA, this is the port where almost all sea cruise ships dock)
- de Ruyterkade Oost (this is where most rivercruiseships like the Viking ships dock)
- De Ruyterkade West (some river cruise ships do dock here)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum group size per rickshaw: 2 adults with a maximum weight of 500 pounds (230 kilograms), or 2 adults and 2 small children up to 9 years old with a total weight of up to 500 pounds/230 kilograms
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- please inform me in case you have to deal with seriuos health issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.