15-Minute Helicopter Flight Over The Victoria Falls
At ground level, you can feel the enormous power of the Victoria Falls as tremendous volumes of water pound into the chasm below. But it is only when you take to the air that you can take in the whole panorama and enormity of this mighty spectacle.
Looking along the length of the Falls you can see right into the chasm. Devils cataract is closest to us, and you can just see the new fault line starting to spilt, which will be the new Falls in about a million years!!
Here you can see how the wide river abruptly plunges over the knife edge and how the river is reduced to its narrow gorges, where the white water rafting takes place.
You can see how close the famous Victoria Falls Bridge (where they Bungi jump) is to the Falls. The bridge was the brainchild of Cecil Rhodes who insisted that passengers on the train should feel the spray of the falls on their faces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick ups and drop-offs
What's excluded :
- National Park Fees
- Pickups and drop-offs from the Hotels and Lodges in Livingstone attract an additional $20USD fee.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Victoria Falls Bridge, Livingstone Way, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Travellers will see the historic bridge which separates Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Pass By: Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls, Matabeleland North Province
Soar over the mist of the mighty Victoria Falls
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers will be picked up from their respective hotels in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe by a friendly driver-guide and dropped off afterwards.Airports
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.