1.5hr Jetski Tour with island stopover - SELF DRIVE - NO LICENCE NEEDED
Enjoy this 1.5hr thrilling jet ski safari tour as you explore pristine waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater with your own jet ski guide.
Investigate narrow mangrove passages, visit isolated islands, see some astounding wildlife, check out lifestyles of the rich and famous and wet your feet with some high-speed wave riding as you speed along the water on your adventure.
Includes short stop off on an island to grab a coffee or icecream
Enter 1 when purchasing ( price is based per Jetski - up to 2 people per ski )
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Jet ski briefing
- Jet ski hire for two
- Professional guide
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
One of our best selling Tours. If you're looking for an adrenaline rush as well while taking the scenic route and stopping off to see some wallabies and have a coffee or icecream....this ticks your list!!
We aim to keep tour groups small so we can cater to each drivers abilities so if you want to take it easy you can, if you want to hit the throttle the whole time you can!!
The Gold Coast Jet Ski guided tours start with a full safety briefing, some test laps on our Jet Ski Circuit to help you get a feel for the machine and some handy tips from our very experienced instructors.
The tours travel anywhere from thirty kilometres to sixty kilometres depending on the length of tour you choose. We travel along the inside of South Stradbroke Island and wind our way back through the Sovereign Islands and past the lavish palaces the rich and famous call home. By the time you get back you will have discovered the fun of racing through the waves on a powerful jet ski.
Select "1" when booking as price is per Jetski ( can have 2 people on a Jetski )
• South Stradbroke Island Resort, Runaway Bay, Gold Coast, South Stradbroke Island, Queensland 4216 Australia
Departure Point :Mariners Cove, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
A shuttle bus is available for any Surfers Paradise HotelsDrop offs are not guaranteed
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of 7 years and 125cm to be a passenger.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operators must be 16 years or older and a guardian needs to sign the waiver if operator is under 18 years.
- You will need to produce a valid photo id and sign a liability waiver prior to riding.
- No special license required.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.