16 Lakes of Plitvice - Private Tour from Opatija or Rijeka
This is a real deal! On this tour we provide our travelers with a comfortable, clean, air conditioned vehicle and professional and experienced driver/guide for your family or group. Being a private tour you can enjoy the flexibility of choosing departure time and place.
Find out interesting, up to date and relevant information about places as you pass them by and get to know the area through a local's eyes and stories. We make sure that the guide is professional, pleasant and knowledgeable to give you the best possible experience.
While in the National Park we can adjust the tour to your specific needs and wants, making sure the pace is set up just right and you can fully enjoy this experience without being rushed.
On the way to the NP and back, we plan a few stops for picture taking, and restroom & coffee stop when needed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Licensed Local Guide
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance fee for the National Park
Let us take you the the most known Croatian National park that has been part of UNESCO since 1979. A world phenomena with 16 lakes that flow into each other creating 93 gorgeous waterfalls, each more beautiful than the other. Let us show you the best way to enjoy this amazing place of natural beauty, while doing a tour tailored to you
Please note: This tour is only available after you have already purchased entrance ticket to the park! We recommend reserving the 11-12 AM entrance to the park (the park officials are very strict about this).
- Driving from Opatija we take the coastal road to Senj where we make a short restroom and coffee break - continue the ride and start climbing to the Vratnik mountain pass which lies on 700m (2100 ft) elevation.
- Upon arrival to the National Park, depending on your wishes, we can do a shorter 2 hour tour of the lower lakes, or do the longer tour which includes the lower and upper lakes as well as a boat ride on the Kozjak lake that connects them.
Upon completion we will start or drive back towards Opatija going direction Karlovac with a stop at Rastoke for photo stop
• Rastoke 25 At Slovin Unique - Rastoke, Slunj 47240 Croatia
• Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
• Senj, Senj, Lika-Senj County
Departure Point :Opatija, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- 51410, Opatija, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.