16days Everest Base Camp Trek With 5 Star Accommodation At Gokarna Forest Resort
With eight of the world's ten highest peaks, Nepal is renowned for its spectacular mountain vistas. The Everest Base Camp trek is the grandest walk in the land of the Himalayas. Trekking through the Everest region offers astounding mountain views, and opportunities to get a glimpse into the life of world famous climbers (the Sherpas). The trek further offers the opportunities to go sightseeing around Sagarmatha National Park, a world heritage site that is home to a variety of Himalayan floras and faunas, to get a closer look at the highest Buddhist monasteries in the world, and, of course, the most gratifying of them all, the trip to Everest Base Camp itself. Mount Everest, standing at 8,848m has had a lure of its own, drawing avid climbers and trekkers to gaze on its magnificence. Your journey through this majestic region will immerse you in the vibrant local culture and traditions, colorful festivals and monasteries, picturesque villages and the gentle spirit of the Sherpa people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airfare Kathmandu - Lukla – Kathmandu
- Airfare for trekking crew
- Company T-shirt.
- First Aid Kit
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Last night accommodation before your departure at Gokarna Forest Resort including one buffet dinner, half an hour massage, and a breakfast.
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- National Park fees and TIMS card
- Necessary equipment (Sleeping bag and Duffle bags - if needed)
- Professional and licensed guide and professional porter
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner with Cultural program
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees at Kathmandu sightseeing
- Food and drinks
- Personal Equipment and clothing
- Your Travel Insurance
- Outline Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport and transfer to hotel, at evening orientation will be at Kathmandu hotel. After orientation Welcome Dinner with the Cultural program (A program with dances and singing from different ethnic groups and cast of Nepalese community with Nepalese dinner). Overnight at Hotel Holy Himalaya. (D)
Day 02: Morning Yoga. After breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swoyambhu, and Patan Durbar square). Overnight at Hotel Holy Himalaya. (B)
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight and trek to Phakding (2600M.). Sherpa Shangrilla Resort. (B)
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3535 m). Overnight at Hotel Sherpa Land. (B)
Day 05: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar. Overnight at Hotel Sherpa Land. (B)
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3850 m). Overnight at Rivendell Guest House. (B)
Day 07: Trek to Dingboche (4350 m). Overnight at Bright Star Lodge. (B)
Day 08: Acclimatization in Dingboche. Overnight at Bright Star Lodge. (B)
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche. Overnight at Mother Earth Lodge. (B)
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5160M) and hike about 2-3 hour to base camp and trek back to Gorakshep. Overnight at Himalayan Lodge. (B)
Day 11: Early morning hike to Kalapathar (5545 m) and trek back to Pheriche. Overnight at Pumari Lodge. (B)
Day 12: Trek down to Tengboche. Overnight at Hotel Rivendell Lodge.(B)
Day 13: Trek down Namche. Overnight at Sherpa Sherpaland. (B)
Day 14: Trek down to Lukla. Overnight at Hotel Mera. (B)
Day 15: In the morning, fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla. After arrival at hotel special Massage. Evening dinner and overnight at Gokarna Forest Resort. (B.D).
Day 16: Morning yoga, breakfast and transfer to airport for your departure. (B)
To avoid the risk of missing international flights, it is always recommended to have 2 or 3 days extra at the end of the trip to fly international, because Lukla airport is sensitive to fly and the chance of delay or cancellation of the flight is always there due to unforeseen circumstances and sudden weather transitions.
Also be prepared to pay some extra money for Helicopter charter flights (approx. USD300-400) if the regular flights are cancelled or delayed for few days. Make sure that you have full-fledged Insurance at home to cover it.
If in case you gain those days, then you can spend extra days to go to Chitwan National Park, white water rafting or Pokhara valley tour or do Yoga, massage etc. at the end of the trip.
If in case the flight is cancelled or delayed more than 2 days, we will divert your trek to Annapurna Base Camp alternatively. In this case, we would give the complementary of Everest scenic flight for the betterment of your trip without any additional charge
Departure Point :Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: Please bring 2 Passport size photos, copy of passport and travel insurance at Orientation Meeting
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.