18-Day Hiking Experience to Everest Base Camp and Island Peak
In this rare Island Peak Climbing via EBC package, you will be reaching the base camp of the world’s highest mountain, Mount Everest. The Everest Base Camp trek is a worthwhile trek which you must do atleast once. The second part of this Island Peak Climbing via EBC package includes summitting to the top of 6000+ metres Island Peak that showcases rewarding views of the Everest range. The view and feeling of reaching the top of a peak is pleasing and satisfying.
Undoubtedly, this Island Peak Climbing via EBC is the trip that fulfills the dreams and fantasies of both a trekker and a climber straightly in the way they want. To some, this may look like an extraordinary achievement or a glory that should be enjoyed both from the inside and outside. The sense of achievement from this whole feat is something that cannot be described with words. This Island Peak Climbing & Everest Base Camp Trek Package incites trekkers and climbers living in different parts of the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).Basic guesthouse accommodation during the trek in mostly twin-share and occasionally dormitory-style rooms (4 nights only).
- Standard twin-sharing accommodation in a three-star hotel in Kathmandu 3 nights including breakfast.
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu. Travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation. International airfare and airport departure tax.
City tour in Kathmandu
Scenic flight to and from Lukla
Step inside and experience life as the “mountain people” live, in the heart of Himalaya
Visiting Tengboche Monastery
Remarkable views of Khumbu Ice fall and Makalu Himalayan Range
Summit to Island peak at elevation of 6,187 meters
• Nepal, Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After your arrival in Tribhuwan International Airport, you will find us outside the airport with the banner of Mountain Ascend Treks. If you arrive in the evening or at the middle of the night, we take you straightly to the hotel by vehicles, such as car, van, depending on the number of passengers. Airports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.