1Day Biking to Nha Trang from Dalat
This cycling tour takes travellers from Dalat to Nha Trang and is ideal for active adventurers who prefer to sweat a little while seeing the sites. Take a 45-minute drive to the northeast of Dalat and visit the newest national park in Vietnam before experiencing the thrill the pictures highlands,
This tour showcases the best of Vietnam's natural beauty through the highlands with your expert guide Customize the adventure to meet your interests, fitness level and needs
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Gratuities & Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nha Trang Beach, Tran Phu, Nha Trang Vietnam
This ride to Nha Trang starts with a 45-minute transfer 25k kilometres to the northeast of Dalat on a new road and through the newest National park in Vietnam (Bidoup - Nui Ba). It offers fantastic cycling in the highlands as well as down 29 kilometres pass to the coast. The first section of the ride starts in the pine forest and rolls through the hills with beautiful views of farms, countryside, and Nui Ba Mountain.
There is one final 3-kilometre climb to the top of the pass before some serious downhill. The 28 kilometres, the uninterrupted downhill section is the longest section of continuous downhill we offer.
After reaching the bottom of the pass we have a picnic style lunch by the side of the river. Faster riders may have lunch at the top of the pass before the downhill. We have a pleasant one hour transfer into Nha Trang past small farms and through rolling hills after our lunch break.
Average riding distance is 60+ kilometres with an option to ride more or less. The support vehicle can be used at any time by tired riders and is used to also transport luggage and provisions.
End of the trip and see you again.
Departure Point :23 Đường Trương Công Định, Phường 1, Thành phố Đà Lạt, Lâm Đồng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Traveller pickup is offeredWe will pick you up at your hotel, bus station, pick up point in the Dalat city centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.