1Day - Bukchon Hanok Village and more
Not only you enjoying one of iconic Bukchon Hanok Village, but also you can experience coloring Korean traditional drawing on a eco-bag. After experiencing historical activities of Seoul, tour continues to have delicious Korean lunch. Tour proceed to herbal lab where you can relaxing drinking herbal tea and experiencing foot bath at the same time if you wish.
per adult from
6 to 8 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fee for experience coloring in Gahoe Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bukchon Hanok Village
- Entry/Admission - Gahoe Museum
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bukchon Hanok Village, 37, Gyedong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03059 South Korea
Korean traditional housing 'Hanok' village in the middle of busy city, Seoul.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gahoe Museum, 17, Bukchon-ro 12-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul 03056 South Korea
Korean traditional drawing museum where you can experience coloring your own goods. (Coloring in a eco-bag experience included)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dongguk Univ. Station, Jangchung-dong, Jangchungdong 2(i)-ga, Seoul, South Korea
Traveler pickup is offered
1. All travelers assemble at Dongguk Univ. Station (Line 3) exit 1.2. Hotel pick up service available for the hotels centrally located.
Return Detail :Dongdaemun Market, Euljiro 6(yuk)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.