1Day Chinggis khaan statue and Old micro-kingdom 13th century life tour
This will bring the feeling and exotic environment from the 13th century. One thing to keep in mind is that on this trek there will be many bumpy roads and experiencing our traditional drink and food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Chinggis Khaan’s Statue -13th Century Theme Park
09:00 AM. Drive to Chinggis khan statue.
10:00 AM. Visit Chinggis Khaan Statue.
11:30 AM. Then drive to 13th century theme park.
11:40 AM. Visit Relay-station camp.
12:00 PM. Visit King Palace and wear Mongolian traditional costumes
12:40 PM. Lunch at King Palace.
01:30 PM. Visit Shaman camp
02:00 PM. Visit herder’s camp and ride trial horse and camel.
02:30 PM. Visit educational camp.
03:00 PM. Visit craftsmen camp.
04:30 PM. Drive to Ulaanbaatar city.
06:00 PM. Arrive in Ulaanbaatar city.
We will Drive to Tsonjin boldog /Chinggis Khan statue.In the statue you can see the world`s largest traditional footwear, museum of Bronze age arms of the Hunnic Empire and Mongolian emperor`s museum. We will watch a short documentary movie about creation of complex. After we will drive to the Mongolian 13th Century Theme Park which is located in 98 km distance from Ulaanbaatar city, Erdene administrative unit, Tuv province. Old micro kingdom tour to 13th century life atmosphere will leave you unforgettable Mongolian heritage experience. Theme park consists of 6 camps plus king’s palace on wide territory where vehicle discovery is available between. The way of Mongolian unique army system, religion, culture, art, royalty of Chinggis Khan’s era can be seen within theme park. here you can ride a camel or a horse also can wear a traditional clothes and take a picture with costumes.You can treat yourself to a unique cultural experience while visiting each of the six different camps: relay-station camp, herder’s camp, shamanism camp, etc. In the educational camp, you can see our professional writer. After that we will drive back to the Ulaanbaatar or you can stay in the ger camp.
Departure Point :Location of your choice in Ulaanbaatar city
Departure Time :09:00am
Return Detail :Location of your choice within Ulaanbaatar City limit
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please provide pickup address in "special requirement" at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.