1Day Entebbe Botanical Gardens & Ngamba Island Outstanding Experience
Morning Visit Entebbe Botanical Gardens
Get picked by our company representative from either Entebbe or Kampala and drive to the gardens. If you are a bird lover, then this might be one of the opportunities to spot some of the lovely birds. The gardens host stands of large trees in a Park like setting, expect to see a troop of Columbus and velvet monkeys and various birds, different tree species as you take a nature walk with your guide around.
Afternoon Half day Ngamba Island
A home to 49 parentless and confiscated chimps, Ngamba rescued these chimps from the illegal pet and bush meat trade.. By paying a visit to Ngamba Island, You incidentally provide support as the money paid is used to sustain the lives of chimps. From feeding, maintaining their healthy statuses and also supporting the community who are employed to take care of the chimps means a great deal to this sanctuary.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfers to and from Entebbe
- Guide Fees
- Entrance and activity Fees
- Government Taxes
What's excluded :
- Flight Ticket
- Any Optional activities
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
Built on the shores of Lake Victoria, The city is a location of Uganda’s international airport. It takes about 1hours to drive from Entebbe to Kampala Uganda’s Capital city. With the use of the new express route, it can even take less time to drive to Kampala. Also State House, the official residence of the president of Uganda is on the hill overlooking the Centre of Entebbe.
Entebbe inter lies astride the Equator at a latitude of 00 20 North and longitude 320 East, for which reason it has often been described as the Airport on the Equator. It’s got a tropical climate all year round, its 40km southwest of Kampala City.
• Entebbe Botanic Gardens, Berkely Rd, Entebbe Uganda
• Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary, Plot 1 Bank Close, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick Up all clients from Entebbe or Kampala depending on their location.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.