1day Equator safari in Uganda
This one-day Equator tour takes you to Uganda’s Equator, an imaginary line that splits Uganda into two, the Northern and Southern Hemisphere. In this short Uganda tour to the Equator, you will also do a Kampala city tour before setting off for your incredible moments at the Equator.
per adult from
What's included :
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Equator
What's excluded :
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
The 2 days Uganda safari to Lake Mburo Is a rewarding short Uganda safari to a serene lake, rolling hills and abundant wildlife makes Lake Mburo a gem of a national park. Search the savannah for Burchell’s zebra, giraffe eland, hyenas and leopards that are all found here. Take to the water in search of crocodiles and some of the over 300 hippos living in the lake. The park is also conveniently close to Kampala making it perfect for that weekend getaway.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.