1h Ax Throw
-The Hachazo was the first place opened in Spain where ax shooting is practiced. We will teach you the art of ax throwing and safety standards.
-We use up to 10 different types of axes.
-17000 players since 2018
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide targets, axes and instructor.
What's excluded :
The sessions are one hour.
- During the first 5 minutes we will show you the safety rules and how to throw the ax properly.
- The next 10 minutes will be to practice the ax shot autonomously.
- Then the game starts! Different challenges will arise for half an hour.
- During the last 15 minutes a competition will be held.
- End of the game
Departure Point :Calle de Narciso Serra, 15, 28007 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.