1hr ATV adventure & Northern lights Hunt from Reykjavik
Save time and experience these two activities in one day in only 8-hour total time from Reykjavik.
Your day will begin at 17:00 with pickup from the with the ATV operator by picking you up and drive you to their headquarters, at basecamp they have well equipped bathrooms and free hot coffee available.
You will be briefed on how to use the ATV and geared up with everything you need to pursuit your 1 hour ATV adventure ascending to Reykjavik Peak mountain to enjoy the fantastic view over the capital of Iceland.
After the ATV tour you will be dropped off at the coach station where you will go hunting the northern lights by coach. If there is no viability option and the northern lights team will cancel. Don't worry you can reschedule for free for the northern lights.
ATV Group Maximum : 20 Persons
Northern Lights Maxmium : 50 Persons
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Reykjavik Area
- Professional instructor/guide
- Transport by comfortable coach
- Use of an ATV quad bike, thermal overalls, rain gear, helmets, balaclavas and gloves
- Northern Lights tour via comfortable coach bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Here we will brief you and gear you up before your adventure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels in Reykjavik City. You will need to send us your accommodation details in Reykjavik City. If your hotel is at a no-pick up zone. You will need to be assigned to a bus stop. You need to be ready at 17:00. The pickup is between 17:00-17:30.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per person based on 2 people riding on one ATV quad bike
- Children ages 8 and up are only permitted to ride as passengers on the ATV quad bike
- A current valid driver’s license is required to drive the ATV quad bike
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Safari are taking the risk and therefore taken measurements to prevent further spread of COVID-19 very serious. The health of our customers and employees is our utmost priority. Therefore, we have adjusted our procedures to meet the requirements given by the Directorate of Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.