1hr Buggy & Lava Caving Combination Tour from Reykjavik
Experience these two adrenaline-filled activities in one day in only 8-hour total time from Reykjavik.
We will begin the day with a pick up from our caving partners at 8:00 and they will take you our in the nature to explore Raufarhólshellir the Lava cave
Raufarhólshellir is one of the longest and best-known lava tubes in Iceland. This is a great opportunity to see the path of an ancient volcanic eruption. The Leitahraun eruption carved out the landscape around 5200 years ago.
– After the Caving adventure, our partners will take drop you off at a meeting point, where you get a little Lunch break. Then we Safari Quads will come and We will pick you up and drive you to our brand new headquarters with hot coffee available. Then off we are for a 1-hour Buggy Safari adventure through the Icelandic wilderness, experience an amazing view over Reykjavik.
After you will be dropped off where you were picked up.
Note: that this is a combo activity operated by 2 trusted partners
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
A guided Lava tunnel caving tour through one of the longest Lava caves in Iceland Raufarhólshellir followed by a thrilling 1hr Buggy adventure up Rekjavik Peak Mountain.
• Safari Quads, Lambhagavegur 19, Reykjavik 113 Iceland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from all hotels in Reykjavik City. You will need to send us your accommodation details in Reykjavik City. If your hotel is at a no-pick up zone. You will need to be assigned to a bus stop. You need to be ready at 08:00. The pickup is between 08:00 & 08:30
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children ages 8 and up are only permitted to ride as passengers in the Buggy car
- A full valid driver’s licence is required to drive the Buggy car
- Pricing is based on 2 people riding in one Buggy car
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Safari are taking the risk and therefore taken measurements to prevent further spread of COVID-19 very serious. The health of our customers and employees is our utmost priority. Therefore, we have adjusted our procedures to meet the requirements given by the Directorate of Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.