2- Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bran
Enjoy the best Halloween ever in Dracula’s birth place – the Medieval Citadel of Sighisoara! A two day self-guided break departing from BRAN. The main highlight is the Halloween party including a delicious traditional dinner, an excellent folk show and a tremendous time in one of the most beautiful citadels from Europe. The Romanian Halloween party is housed in the dungeon of a historical building in the heart of the medieval citadel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation, 3 star medieval hotel
- Dinner - 3 course festive dinner
- Halloween Party Open Bar between 8pm-midnight
- Sweets bar and sparkling wine around midnight
What's excluded :
- Plane ticket, airport fees, photo & video tax, English speaking guide, lunches, entry fees to tourist attractions and other not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sighisoara, Sighisoara, Mures County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Your driver will meet you at Hanul Bran hotel in Bran at 1pm, you will be transferred to Sighisoara, party till morning, and the next day at 1pm, be transferred back to Bran, Brasov or Bucharest.
Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel:
8pm: The guests are welcomed with a traditional Romanian drink prepared especially for the cold season–-a shot of Romanian “water of fire” boiled with pepper will increase the interest in the delicious mouth-watering traditional dishes prepared for the Halloween party.
The first event you'll enjoy is performed by Transylvanian knights. Watch as the brave knights hunt down a woman who fell under Count Dracula's charms and was turned into a vampire.
We’ll then focus on having a fabulous time, and what a better way to do this than dancing. You will be introduced to the gypsy rhythm as well as the melodious and cheerful Romanian songs. The traditional scarf dance will bring everyone to the dance floor.
You’ll attend the re-enacted killing of a vampire; you’ll be part of the crowd seeking to take the bloody creature to a special place where the ritual can begin, The Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead. The event will familiarize the guests with the Romanian terminology associated with the living dead – the strigoi and moroi.
After the ceremony, there will be a costume contest with prizes for the best Halloween costumes. Around midnight, there will be champagne and a Halloween candy buffet.
The DJ will then take over the party with devilish dancing till dawn. The last person standing will receive a bottle of wine courtesy of the house and Romanian tips on how to handle the hangover.
You will be charmed by the legends and enjoy the best intimate Halloween party ever. Join us along narrow winding roads, deep in the Carpathians, into the heart of Transylvania for a unique, once-in-a-lifetime Halloween holiday.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Hanul Bran, Strada General Traian Moșoiu 4, Bran 507025, Romania
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code : Minimum drinking age is 18 year
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.