2- hour kayak trip on the Oslo Fjord
Experience Oslo from its most beautiful side – the seaside. A silent passage over clear water makes you experience Oslo and it surroundings from a different perspective. This is the way to enjoy nature in an active and simultaneously completely Co2-neutral way.
Active – if you can swim you can also paddle. You will certainly have fun with us and can be as active as you want to. Beaches, islands, small groups and inspiring instructors help you to try out new things and to experience the ocean actively in a kayak. With us you can be sporty in a relaxing way.
per adult from
What's included :
- We provide you with the kayak, paddle, lifevests, shoes
What's excluded :
- There is no food included
During a 2 -hour trip you can get not only a short introduction to kayaking, we will also show you some highlights of the city and its surrounding nature. At our base in the sheltered Sjølyst Marina you will receive the equipment best suited to you and we will take you through safety instructions and basic techniques before we head out on the water of the Oslofjord. From here it is only a short way to small islands and nice sandy beaches. The guides will share information on sights like the picturesque marina with its house boats and other special vessels, the modern architecture on Fornebu and the beaches along the coast of the peninsula Bygdøy. Kayak experience is not necessary, we adapt our tours to our guests. We use single and double kayaks and will provide you with the boat that fits you and your abilities best.
• Bygdoy Peninsula, Bygdoy, Oslo, Oslo 0286 Norway
Departure Point :Karenslyst båtopplag, Drammensveien 164, 0277 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :1:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.