2 Castles in 1 Day Private Tour: Dracula & Peles Castles
Discover the picture-postcard region of Transylvania. Explore the captivating treasures that made
Bram Stocker state it’s ‘the last truly medieval landscape in Europe’ and, without any doubt, a very
During your one day journey, you will discover the medieval glimpse of Transylvania seen in the well-known duo landmarks in Transylvania: the Bran Castle (known as Dracula's Castle) and the enchanting Peles Castle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Informative, friendly private guide for a more personalized experience
- Visit + 10 Top Transylvanian Sights
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Led by an experienced local guide
- Private tour is operated with a guide/driver
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peles Castle, Str. Pelesului 2, Sinaia 106100 Romania
We'll pick you up from your hotel/hostel in Bucharest and start driving towards beautiful Transylvania.
Start your day with a visit at the Peles Castle. Situated in Prahova Valley, at the foot of the Bucegi mountains, a place well known for both wine and winter sports (even if not both at the same time), Peles Castle is considered to be one of the most beautiful castles in Europe, with which King Carol I of Romania felt in love with.
His plans were so big that he rejected the first three architectural plans because of their dullness and lack of originality. Thus, a new work of art of the German new- Renaissance architecture was born.
*Please note that Peles Castle is closed on Monday and Tuesday.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle), Str. General Traian Mosoiu nr. 24, Bran 507025 Romania
Further on, we will continue our journey to the mysterious
Bran Castle, known from Bram Stocker’s fang-tastic stories. As an alternative to the haunted stigma, the Bran Castle can be seen as a rich medieval patrimony for Romania, a royal palace in a not so common part in Europe. Its imposing turrets and towers, mixed with the gothic design inside the castle will give you a feeling of grandeur and mystery, which will take you back to the middle Ages.
After a whole day strolling through the beautiful sights, relax in the trip back to your hotel in Bucharest to which we'll arrive at around 18 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel/hostel in Bucharest.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.