2 cenote divings (including one deep diving) for advanced divers in Tulum
Diving in a cenote is like floating in another universe. It’s like evolving on a turquoise planet full of sacred history. The cathedral like stalactites and stalagmites that dive deep in the clear, crystal waters are like masterpieces!
Deep cenote diving is accessible starting with level 2, Advanced or Open Water divers with deep certification).
You will dive in caverns with all the specific diving material provided (lights, 5 mm wetsuits...) Tours are given respecting the highest levels of security with ample space, always close to one of the exits and numerous air holes. You will have permanent visual contact with natural light. A show and emotions are guaranteed!
Depending on the cenotes visited, you can observe millions of limestone formations, fossils, prehistoric bone formations, native animal species and the halocline. One of the best diving tours in the world…exclusively in Tulum with La Calypso.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Transportation from the dive center to the cenotes round trip
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Tips (optionnal) aren't included.
- Remember to take your own towel.
- Lunch and breakfast aren't included.
- Hotel pick up isn't allowed because of an agreement between the taxi and diver's trade unions
We'll first meet in our place to get you fully equiped. Then we'll drive our vehicle to the cenotes beginning with an amazing deep diving in Pit which seems to be a bottomless well with a sulfur cloud at 25 meters deep, halocline and nice caverns. Then dive the famous cenote dos ojos enjoying its millions of limestone formations, its bat cave, incredible plays of lights and many underwater surprises !
• La Calypso Dive Center, Calle Sagitario con Osiris, Tulum 77760 Mexico
• Cenotes Dos Ojos, Tulum 77780 Mexico
• Parque Dos Ojos, Carretera Federal Cancun-Tulum KM 124, Tulum 77760 Mexico
Departure Point :Calle Osiris Nte. 2, Tulum Centro, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of Advanced (level 2) certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a deep dive. These divings are only for advanced open water or higher certified divers (Open Water certified divers with deep certification will also be able to deep dive in cenotes).
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Balance has to be paid in cash in pesos or $US to your guide.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with asthma
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All diving gear is sanitized before and after use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.