2-Day Aberdares National Park Private Safari
Experience excellent game viewing at night over the watering hole on this 2days Aberdare National Park Safari. Enjoy your stay at a luxury Tree lodge or The Ark in the Aberdare National Park. The topography ranges from high moorland, hills and peaks to indigenous forest, ravines, streams and waterfalls. Many Kenyan animals can be seen on this Aberdare National Park Safari including African elephant, lion, rhino, black leopard and the elusive bongo antelope. There are also over 250 species of birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick up and drop off Nairobi
- Professional experienced driver guide
- All applicable Game Park entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Soft drinks and alcohol
Day 1: Nairobi to Aberdares National Park
Stop At: Aberdare National Park, Aberdare National Park, Central Province
This morning we depart Nairobi and proceed north, driving through lush tea and coffee estates of central Kenya to the Aberdare Country Club or the Outspan Hotel Nyeri for lunch.
1200 Hours: Arrive for lunch at The Aberdare Country Club or the Outspan Hotel Nyeri where you will be assisted with the check in formalities.
After lunch relax and enjoy a cup of tea/ coffee/ Hot chocolate before you are transferred to the Aberdare National Park. Your accommodations tonight are at either the Ark Tree Lodge or the Treetops Hotel.
Nestled in the foothills of the Aberdare ranges, the lodges are famous for high perches and balconies, overlooking a salt lick and waterhole. Boasting a remarkable record of wildlife sightings from their floodlit waterhole’s and salt licks, here we will enjoy the finest in high-altitude game viewing.
1530 Hours: We spend the afternoon/ evening and night watching wildlife from the comforts of our lodge.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Ark forest Tree Lodge or Treetops Lodge
Day 2: Aberdares National Park to Nairobi
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
0800 Hours: Breakfast at the Ark Tree Lodge or the Outspan Tree Hotel followed by a morning game drive in Aberdare National Park.
1230 Hours: Later return to the Aberdare Country club for lunch or the Outspan Hotel Nyeri for lunch. Play a round of golf, watched by a family of warthog, play tennis or just relax by the pool within the beautiful gardens before returning back to Nairobi.
1900 Hours: Arrive back in Nairobi. Drop off at your Hotel/ Nairobi residence.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available at Nairobi Hotels, Villas, Airbnb and Private apartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.