2-Day Avenue of the Volcanoes and Baños Tour from Quito -"Small Group"
Experience the incredible landscapes of the Ecuadorian Andes on this 2-day guided coach tour through the Avenue of the Volcanoes, south of Quito. The mountain peaks, blanketed in lush greenery and topped with snow in winter, stand along this 185-mile stretch of scenic byway. Stop at Cotopaxi National Park to view its active volcano and stay overnight at Baños and enjoy the route of the waterfalls, a mixture of jungle and rivers of crystal clear waters, a unique place for nature lovers
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional guide
- Breakfast (for the 2nd day only)
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: Quito - Baños
Stop At: Cotopaxi National Park, Ecuador
Located in the largest volcanic area of Ecuador. In the central part is the Cotopaxi, one of the most active and highest volcanoes in the world. To the northwest is the Rumiñahui and between the two mountains is the Limpiopungo valley. Despite the great height, the Park has numerous species of mammals and birds.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna Quilotoa, Laguna de Quilotoa, 070701 Ecuador
It is one of the 15 lagoons of volcanic origin appreciated as the most beautiful in the world according to Twistedsifter. Within its crater a boiler with a diameter of almost 9 km has been formed. This is the product of the collapse of the volcano, which occurred some 800 years ago.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Banos, Banos, Tungurahua Province
Experience the adrenaline as you climb the “End of the World Swing” and enjoy the route of the waterfalls, a mixture of jungle and rivers of crystal clear waters, a unique place for nature lovers
Duration: 1 day
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Sangay Spa 3* Star Hotel or similar
Day 2: Baños - Quito
Stop At: Banos, Banos, Tungurahua Province
You will enjoy a panoramic tour of the city, where you will be able to observe the elaboration of the traditional "Melcocha ", a caramel made by hand on a log, you will know the colonial-style Church, built in the center of town , where the Virgin of Agua Santa is located.
Duration: 10 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hotel Kaia, Valladolid N24-742 y Julio Zaldumbide, Quito 170109, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
If you choose the option with pick-up from hotels, you can choose from any of the following list:Thursday: Sheraton 6:30, Dann Carlton 6:32, Le Parc 6:32, Wyndham Garden 6:40, KAIA 6:55, Swissotel 6:58, NH Collection 6:58, J.W. Marriott 7:08, Holiday Inn 7:10, Río Amazonas 7:15, Galería Ecuador 7:20, Nu House 7:22, Reina Isabel 7:24, Mercure Alameda 7:28, Hilton Colon 7:30, Patio Andaluz 7:45.You must specify the name of the hotel in the booking process (any from the list). If you didn’t specify your hotel in the booking process, or if you put one that is not on this list, your meeting point will be at KAIA HOTEL (Valladolid N24-742 y Julio Zaldumbide) Thursday at 06:55. Remember to show up at the hotel at the time determined above or at the meeting point. There will be no refunds for not following the instructions mentioned here.
Departure Time :6:55 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: it is recommended you wear light clothing during the day and a warm jacket at night
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • The activities will not exceed 6 people per group. • The capacity of the means of transport will be reduced to 25% of their maximum capacity. • In the monuments, museums or attractions, the capacity will be reduced to 30% of its maximum capacity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.