2-Day Caceres and Seville from Madrid
Caceres & Seville, from Madrid
Discover these two wonderful cities in a couple of days with Hight Speed train included (one way Seville -Madrid).
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation by air conditioned coach
- Local guide in Seville
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Travel Insurance.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: (Thursday) MADRID-CACERES-SEVILLE (560 kms)
Pass By: Old Town of Caceres, Caceres Spain
Departure from our bus terminal at 8:00 a.m. towards the region of Extremadura and arrival to Caceres. Time at leisure to know its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter, very well preserved and considered as World Heritage place. Lunch at your own. Continuation southwards to Andalucia and arrival to Seville. Dinner and accommodations.
Accommodation included: Hotel
Day 2: (Friday) SEVILLE-MADRID (Train) (530 kms)
Pass By: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Breakfast in the hotel. Morning city tour visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. End of our services. Afternoon free to visit and discover by your own this important and monumental city. In the late afternoon transfer on your own to the train station to catch the train AVE back to Madrid.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 3, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodation as per itinerary (hotel´s names will be confirmed 7 days before departure)
- Infants/ Under 4 years are free of charge with no seat occupancy and all expenses incurred to be paid directly on site.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask available for travelers for purchase. The customer should follow the rules written by RENFE, on the train.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.