2-Day Caesarea, Kibbutz & Arab Village Tour from Tel Aviv
Meet local cultures while touring one of Israel’s last truly communal Kibbutzim as well as the Arab fisherman village Jisr az-Zarqa, and learn about the area’s exciting past in the ancient Roman city of Caesarea - alongside some of Israel’s most beautiful and deserted beaches!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport to all sites
- Dorm accommodations at Juha Guesthouse
- First day: lunch and dinner; Second day: breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Maagan Kibbutz Holiday Village
What's excluded :
- Second day lunch
- Single / double room upgrade (75 ILS per person plus 90 ILS single supplement for an uneven number of customers. Pre-booking required.
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
Day 1: Tour of the Kibbutz and guided tour in the fisherman village of Jisr az-Zarqa
Stop At: Maagan Kibbutz Holiday Village, kibbutz Maagan Maagan
On the first day you will visit Kibbutz Maagan Michael, where you will learn about the unique lifestyle of the collective community from a member of the Kibbutz, and you’ll enjoy a delicious meal at the communal dining hall.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: One night accommodation at Juha Guesthouse in a dorm room.
(Upgrade to a single / double room - 75 ILS per person)
Day 2: Explore the amazing Roman ruins at Caesarea National Park
Stop At: Caesarea National Park, Route 2 Near Aqiva, Caesarea Israel
On the second day, after breakfast at the guesthouse, we will make the short drive to Caesarea National Park. Here you will tour the ancient Roman city, which boasts impressive architectural remains that have stood for thousands of years, from the time of King Herod. Wandering through the park, you will see the ruins of castles, several temples, the hippodrome, the ancient port, and the city walls and towers.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv, Levontin St 21, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Things to bring:
- Hat & sunscreen
- Water & snacks
- Please note that this is a self-guided tour. You'll be provided with printed and / or app-based content and detailed information, but no actual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.