2-day Camping Trip in Chanfi, Uttarakhand
Your campsite is set up at the riverside, at an elevation of 4500 ft in Chanfi village, just 25 km away from Nainital and 29 km from Kathgodam railway station. The campsite is surrounded by lush greenery and towering mountains. The campsite also houses facilities for various adventure activitites. You'll see various Himalayan birds and wild animals in the mountains. You'll stay in gorgeous Swiss tents on sharing basis with ensuite washroom facility.
Go bird-watching in the mountains.
Try hiking in the dense forests.
Engage in exciting outdoor activities.
Spend a tranquil time around the bonfire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation in Swiss tents on double/triple sharing basis.
- Veg/Non-veg dinner on Day 1
- Buffet breakfast on Day 2 with tea/coffee/milk.
- Evening snacks
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from campsite.
- Lunch on Day 1
- Personal expenses like tips, extra meals, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Spend some time amidst nature, cut-off from the hassles of city-life and take shelter in the village thriving with leafy terrain, nestled between the tall, lush mountains in Uttarakhand. You can go hiking in the dense forests, scout the mountain for some rare Himalayan birds, swim in the nearby gurgling stream or meditate atop the quiet mountains. Revitalize your body and mind by engaging in activities like rappelling, rock climbing, working at the farm or walking in nature. In the cold evening, feel the warmth of bonfire on your skin while munching snacks and sipping drinks under the starry skies.
Departure Point :Rill And River Adventure Camp, South Gola Range, Uttarakhand 263136, India
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.