2-Day Colonial Williamsburg Guided Tour from Washington DC
This one-of-a-kind tour is a two-day excursion including accommodations for 1 night that takes you from Washington, DC to Williamsburg, VA, one of America’s most popular historic and entertainment-oriented destinations. This family-friendly trip departs from Washington DC with a comfortable 3 hour (approximate) ride through historic Virginia to Williamsburg, VA. You’ll visit the American Revolution Museum at Yorktown where you’ll learn the story of the nation’s founding, from the end of the colonial period to the dawn of the Constitution and beyond. You’ll also visit one of the most historic sites in the USA: Jamestown Settlement founded in 1607 as America’s first permanent English colony. With over 40 sites, attractions, historic taverns, museums and more, this overnight trip to Williamsburg is a thrilling step back in time.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - American Revolution Museum at Yorktown
- Entry/Admission - Jamestown Settlement
What's excluded :
- Food and meals except for Continental Breakfast on 2nd day
- Transportation to and from the pickup point at 9th and Pennsylvania Ave. NW
- Gratuity for tour guide and driver
- Entry/Admission - Colonial Williamsburg
Day 1: Transportation from Washington, DC to Williamsburg, VA, Yorktown tour, and tour Williamsburg for dinner and shopping.
Stop At: Colonial Williamsburg, 101 Visitor Center Drive, Williamsburg, VA 23185-4565
Evening to explore the grounds of Colonial Williamsburg on your own where you will have a chance to grab dinner and shop.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: American Revolution Museum at Yorktown, 200 Water Street Route 1020, Yorktown, VA 23690
Admission is included.
Duration: 2 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight hotel stay in Williamsburg, VA. You will check-in to the hotel with the other guests on the tour.
Day 2: Continental Breakfast, Jamestown Settlement and return to Washington, DC
Stop At: Jamestown Settlement, 2110 Jamestown Rd Route 31 S, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Tour the Jamestown Settlement before heading back to Washington, DC.
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: Continental Breakfast is included and will be served from 6:00 am to 8:00 am.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :9th Street Northwest & Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, 9th St NW & Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20535, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.