2-Day Condor Sightseeing Tour From Cusco
This private 2 day deluxe tour will take you to the condor's natural habitat in the Apurimaq canyon near Cusco, Peru. Providing a great place to bird watch from with fabulous scenery, great nature hike and stunning views. At the end of the day a soul warming log fire and a hearty gourmet meal with fresh garden ingredients await you at the cozy Andean Spirit Lodge near Limatambo in a warm subtropical valley. The accommodation is in spacious bungalows with private attached facilities. Wake up to splendid views of the snowy peak of Mount Humantay. This is a great place for bird watchers as several endemic owls have been spotted in the garden as well as many other bird species, including groove-billed anis, crimson-mantled woodpeckers, American kestrels, black-backed grosbeaks and white-bellied hummingbirds to name a few. On the way back to Cusco, you will also visit some "off the beaten track" Inca ruins, like the ushnu of Tarawasi and the lmysterious ceremonial complex of Killarumiyoq.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Professional English speaking guide
- Private tour
- entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Tarawasi
- Entry/Admission - Sitio Arqueológico de Killarumiyoc
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Journey to the Condor Viewpoint of Chonta
Stop At: Vegetarian Peru Adventures - Day Tours, Calle Suecia, 589, Cusco Peru
After reaching the hamlet of Chonta you will walk for around two hours to reach the condor viewpoint. Here we will wait for around two hours in order to see the condors soaring. You will then walk back to Chonta. A good leve of fitness is required as you will walk at around 3,400 m altitude.
Duration: 4 hours
• Lunch: Delicious Home cooked picknick lunch
• Dinner: A delicious home cooked 3-course veggie dinner will be waiting for you at the Andean Spirit Lodge
Accommodation included: Accommodation in beautiful bungalows (double occupancy) with private bath at the Andean Spirit Lodge in Limatambo
Day 2: Tarawasi-Killarumiyoq-Cusco
Stop At: Tarawasi, Limatambo, Cusco 08641 Peru
You will visit the splendid Inca site of Tarawasi with its ushnu and beautiful walls built in cellular style.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sitio Arqueológico de Killarumiyoc, 08635, Peru
You will visit one of the most fascinating off the beaten track ceremonial Inca sites placed at the foot of a mountain. There are remains of shrines, Inca roads and terraces set in an unforgettable secenery
Duration: 2 hours
• Breakfast: home made bread and jams, muesli, fruit, fresh juice, tea and coffee and omelette or pancakes is included (can be vegan)
• Lunch: Delicious home cooked picknick lunch with vegetable salads, fruit, and cookies or granola bars and hot tea
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel in the city center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.