2-Day Desert Safari to Zagora from Marrakech
- Enjoy a ride through the High Atlas Mountains and the famous Tizi N'Tichka Pass.
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou a perfect synthesis of clay architecture
- Discover the charming city Ouarzazate with its Kasbahs and its movie studios
- Visit Agdez Village and the Draa Valley and admire its palm groves and fascinating oases.
- Enjoy a day of dreams and discovery through the dunes of Zagora.
- Discover the way of living and the history of the nomads of the Moroccan desert
- Enjoy a camel trek at sunset and sunrise on the Zagora dunes.
- Enjoy a typical dinner around the fire animated by the rhythm of the nomadic drums.
- Spend a night camping bivouac under the starry sky.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Oil / Gas
- Professional Driver / guide
- Half-Boad accommodation
- Camel trek (one camel each)
- Overnight in desert camp in Half-Board
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Tips and gratuities
Day 1: Marrakech, Kasbah Ait-Benhaddou, Ouarzazate, Agdez-Valley, Zagora
Stop At: Zagora, Zagora, Souss-Massa
Following a pick-up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech, You take the direction of the Atlas Mountains, crossing the Tizi N'Tichka pass located at 2,260 meters above sea level, to find you at Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou the crossroads of civilizations which is full of Berber and pre-Saharan treasures, it is one of the world heritage of UNESCO. Continue your trip to Ouarzazate, the pearl of southern Morocco where you stop for lunch, then go to the small village Agdez and the Draa Valley well known for its incredible ksour and kasbah and its succession of palm groves. Continue your trip to Zagora which is on the edge of inhabited land, planted on its rocky peak like a belvedere overlooking the Draa Valley, meet your camel caravan, and dive into the fabulous dunes of golden sand that dawn at the dawn of the most subtle nuances. Watch the sunset, and get ready for an evening of Zagora nomads' Tam Tam drumming with a typical Moroccan moonlight dinner accompanied by a swarm of bright stars.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Overnight in a tent in the desert
Day 2: Zagora, Draa-Valley, Ouarzazate, Marrakech
Pass By: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Wake up early to admire the magic of a sunrise, have breakfast and join your camels for the return trip to the main road where your driver awaits you to take the road to Ouarzazate a dream destination for tourists to visit his famous Kasbah Taourirt, one of the most beautiful architectural constructions of the city as well as the studios of cinemas built in this place full of the ideal landscapes for the shooting of some films. once your visit reaches its end, return to Marrakech while admiring the route overlooking the Atlas Mountains.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation.( Please provide us the name of your riad or hotel in Marrakech )
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.