2-Day Green Island Cruise and Kuranda Day Trip
Green Island is an idyllic coral cay on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. Snorkel from the beach and join a coral viewing tour, over beautiful coral gardens teaming with a wide variety of colorful fish, turtles and other marine creatures. Explore this tropical paradise further with a walk around this coral cay or simply relax and take it all in. Experience World Heritage-listed rainforest in the mountain village of Kuranda on day two and enjoy a smorgasbord of exciting cultural, nature and rainforest including Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, Kuranda Scenic Rail, & Rainforestation Nature Park.
Please note: Accommodation is not included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Rainforestation Nature Park
- Entry/Admission - Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Entry/Admission - 1 Spence St
- Entry/Admission - Green Island
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Day 1: Kuranda
Stop At: Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, 6 Skyrail Drive, Smithfield, Queensland 4878 Australia
Bus transfer from hotel to Skyrail Terminal. Soar across the rainforest canopy on a cable car with Skyrail Rainforest Cableway. Hop off at Red Peak and Barron Falls
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kuranda Village Centre, Coondoo St, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Travel by shuttle bus from the Skyrail Terminal to the Heritage Markets and Original Rainforest Markets. Browse the markets,visit one of the many funky cafes or visit the Australian Butterfly Sanctuary (you are entitled to a 10% discount off your entry fee)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rainforestation Nature Park, Kennedy Highway, Kuranda, Queensland 4872 Australia
Enjoy a smorgasbord of Australian activities at Rainforestation Nature Park.
Your tour includes:
- Army Duck Rainforest Tour with Tropical Fruit Orchard.
Travel deep into the rainforest on both land and water as your guide explains different species of flora and fauna.
- Pamagirri Aboriginal Experience. Watch the Pamagirri Dancers perform in the rainforest amphitheatre, then join the Dreamtime Walk - learn to throw a boomerang and watch spear-throwing and didgeridoo playing.
- Koala & Wildlife Park. Join a guided tour, and see crocodiles,snakes, dingoes, a cassowary, and hand feed kangaroos and wallabies under supervision from the parks keepers!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kuranda Scenic Railway, Kuranda QLD 4881, Australia
Enjoy a stunning journey with the Kuranda Scenic Rail. Pass past rainforest waterfalls, towering gorgeous and through stunning Wet Tropics Rainforest to arrive back in Cairns.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Enjoy a World Famous BBQ lunch at Rainforestation
No accommodation included on this day.
Day 2: Green Island
Stop At: 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Check in at the Reef Fleet Terminal & enjoy complimentary tea and coffee upon boarding Big Cat.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Green Island, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Arrive at Green Island. Enjoy 5 hours on this tropical paradise! Semi submarine coral viewing tour is complimentary. Choose from complimentary glass bottom boat tour or snorkel equipment.
11.30am- 13:00: Lunch served on board Big Cat
15:00: Fish Feeding Presentation
15:45: Depart Green Island for Cairns.
17:00: Arrive Reef Terminal and return to accommodation via bus transfer.
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: Enjoy a buffet lunch on-board
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Cairns hotels on day one. Pick up available from Cairns and Northern Beaches at additional cost. On day two, meet at Reef Fleet Terminal. Transfers can be included at additional cost for day two.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Accommodation is not included
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.