2-Day Guided Cultural Trek in the Atlas Mountains from Marrakech
Travel from Marrakech through many little hamlets and Berber villages to the magnificent Western High Atlas Mountains. Trek past the villages of Imlil, Arghen and M'zzik. Visit; a village in the Assif Aït Mizane Valley, overlooking ancient irrigated terraced fields of fruit trees and vegetables. Get over Tiz M'zzik Mountain pass (2450m) and descent through junipper trees down to Tizi Oussem villagea for the night . On day2, you Travel down to the Assif Azzaden Valley ( Assif Azzaden ), passing through several Berber hamlets and up to the Tizi Oudite pass and down to the village of Aguersiouâl.
Enjoy your lunch by the river before you set for another hour up the Imlil valley prior to get back to the village of imlil and transfer back to Marrakech
per adult from
1 to 3 days
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil/ High Atlas Mountains (1740m)– Tizi Mzik (2684m)-Tamsoulte waterfalls (2300m) Tizi Oussem village (1850m).
After breakfast in Marrakech, pick up & drive towards the high Atlas Mountains via Tahnnaout, Oued Ghighaya & Asni, enjoy the stunning view of the villages along the valet. Arrival to Imlil (65km from Marrakech), meet the guide & multeer andthen start the trek & climb Tizi Mzik pass (2684m), spectacular view over Imlil valley & Toubkal Summit, continue to Tamsoulte to visit the highest waterfalls in the Atlas Mountains (100m of hight), down the Azzaden valley through juniper forest to get to Tizi Oussem village. Overnight at the Guest house in the village. 6hrs walking.
Day 2: Tizi Oussem (1850m) – Id Issa village (1800m) – Tizi Oudid (2000m) – Mattat - Agersioual - Marrakech :
After breakfast, enjoy the sunshine on this colorful valley & its marvelous typical Berber villages, leave Tizi Oussem & continue down to Id Issa village, before heading up to Tizi Oudid mountain pass (2000m), cross matat village after a wild thurifer juniper forest, get lunch under walnut groves and relax near the river. On the afternoon transfer back to Marrakech ( arrive approx 17h) 5hrs
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your Hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.