2-Day Highlands and Loch Ness Tour from Edinburgh
Join our knowledgeable and fun driver-guides on a Highlands and Loch Ness 2 day tour from Edinburgh and explore the dramatic scenery of Glen Coe and the Great Glen. Take a cruise and visit a whisky distillery if you wish and learn all about the Jacobites at Culloden Battlefield.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation as per selected
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
- Entry/Admission - Culloden Battlefield
Day 1: Into the Highlands
Stop At: Glen Coe, Scotland
The past will come to life as your guide relates stories of the infamous massacre. Don't forget to take some of the most stunning photographs of the tour
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
See the highest mountain in the UK, hovering over the hiking capital of Fort William
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Drive the length of the loch watching out for Nessie. There will also be the change to take an optional cruise on the water.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight - Fort Augustus
Day 2: History and Whisky
Stop At: Culloden Battlefield Visitor Centre, Culloden Moor IV2 5EU Scotland
A visit to Culloden - scene of the last battle fought on British soil
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :1 Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age 3 years old
- Luggage restriction: 1 suitcase 55x40x20cm - 15 kg & 1 backpack/handbag per person
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.