2-Day Hiking Tour of Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre from El Chalten
This 2-day trek offers the possibility of enjoying the most amazing views of Patagonia's most iconic massifs: Mount Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre as you camp for one night in the wild. You will get a close view of Fitz Roy and its glaciers from Laguna de los Tres viewpoint. Then, from Laguna Torre you can see Cerro Torre, Grande Glacier and Las Adelas. The set camp allows you to hike with no weight in your pack and you will have a comfortable dome to give you a good space for chilling with your new friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hiking tour
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Day 1: El Chalten - Laguna de los tres - Poincenot Camp
Stop At: Laguna de los Tres, Los Glaciares National Park Argentina
Laguna de los tres is the main attractions in the park. Although it has a rough trail at the end, were it gets steep, its completely worth it! Surrounded by glaciers and granite this lake takes your breath away.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna Capri, El Chalten Argentina
Laguna Capri is a cristal water lake on the way to Laguna de los tres. It offers amazing and unique Fitz Roy View.
Duration: 10 minutes
• Lunch: Lunch Box will be provided
Accommodation included: Tent on site will be provided together with sleeping bags and mats.
Day 2: Poincenot Camp - Laguna madre e Hija - Laguna Torre - El Chalten
Stop At: Laguna Torre, Parque Nacional Los Glaciares, El Chalten Argentina
Laguna Torre is an amazing lake right below Cerro Torre. On it you can appreciate Torre´s beautiful glacier and smalls icebergs around it.
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Lunch box will be provided
• Breakfast: Breakfast is served in our dome at camp.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you cant find your hotel, please send as a Message. Pick up will be from 8AM.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring: Comfortable hiking pants, hiking boots, waterproof jacket and pants, beanie, fleece, 2 pairs of socks, small backpack, personal hygiene set, sunscreen, gloves
- Confirmation will
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.