2-Day Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Making this tour will be a unique experience because it has an exquisite beauty, the abundance of biodiversity and amazing Inca constructions and highly recommended for families and beginners.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Round trip Expedition train tickets.
- Three bus tickets between Machu Picchu and Aguas Calientes.
- Private mobility between the hotel in Cusco and the train station.
- Entry/Admission - Inca Trail
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tips (Optional)
Day 1: First Day: Cusco - km 104 - Machu Picchu town.
Stop At: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu Peru
At 4:00 a.m., our staff will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco to take you to the Ollantaytambo train station. Then take the Expedition train that leaves at 6:10 am to the KM - 104 of the railroad and pass the control of the Inca Trail escorted by an English-speaking professional guide.
Begin the trek by visiting the Inca city of Chachabamba, then continue on an ascending path until you reach Wiñaywayna, another beautiful Inca city. Here, take a short break to enjoy your lunchbox and then continue until you reach sun gate, the highest point of the route (2,720 meters / 8,922 feet).
From sun gate, enjoy the scenic beauty of the Andes and the Inca city of Machu Picchu. After all, descend to the main gate of Machu Picchu to board the bus to Aguas Calientes town.
At 6:30 p.m., your guide will take you to an excellent restaurant to enjoy Peruvian food and then you'll spend the night in a 2-star hotel.
• Length: 10:5 km /6.6 miles
• Walking time: 6 - 7 hours
• Hiking rating: Moderate
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: 2-star hotel
Day 2: Second Day: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu – Cusco.
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After breakfast, accompanied by your tour guide, take the bus to the Inca city of Machu Picchu, and discover the secret of the lost city. After 2 and a half hours, on your own, you can go up to Huaynapicchu or Montaña if you made the reservation (you must book in advance, and it is optional).
After all, take the bus back to the town of Aguas Calientes and have lunch on your own. Later and at the time indicated on your train ticket, board the return train to Ollantaytambo and, upon arrival, our staff will receive you and transfer you to your hotel in Cusco.
• The return train schedule is at 6:20 pm.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Specify the location of your hotel.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- not allowed for seniors
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.