2-Day Israel and Jordan from Tel Aviv: Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Petra
Tour Israel and Jordan in style, with internal flights and 2 full days of touring. If you are short on time, this is the tour for you. This tour will take you to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Petra. The price includes a hotel, transportation, and internal flights.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Domestic flights Tel Avvi - Ramon - Tel Aviv
- Entry/Admission - Old City of Jerusalem
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Visa to Jordan - 75$ per person, Border fees - 65$ per person.
Day 1: Jerusalem and Bethlehm
Stop At: Old City of Jerusalem, Jerusalem Israel
Pick up from your hotel, and start the tour in Jerusalem with a view of the Temple Mount and the Old City. Continue the drive to see the Mount of Olives, the Church of all Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane. Enter the Zion gate of the Old City, pass the Armenian Quarter and the Byzantine Cardo. Walk through the Jewish Quarter, arrive at the Western Wall. Follow the pilgrims along the Via Dolorosa, and follow the Stations of the Cross, to arrive at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Walk through the markets, before driving to Bethlehem.
In Bethlehem, walk across Manger Square, to arrive at the Church of Nativity. Tour the church with your guide to view the original mosaic floor, built in the 6th century. Go down to the Grotto of the church, to view the Star, that shows the birth place of Jesus. Opposite this, you can see the manger and the altar, that is dedicated to the Three Wise Men. When leaving Bethlehem you can see the Field of Ruth gleaning to the fields of Boaz.
Return to Tel Aviv for overnight in hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight in Tel Aviv
Day 2: Petra Tour
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Start your day from the domestic airport in Tel Aviv for a flight to The Ramon Airport near Eilat, The flight will be around 6:40 am. You will arrive at about 7:40. Then, Upon landing. take the shuttle no #30 of Egged Company.it is about 5 NIS Per Person
( About 30-35 minutes drive ) . It will take you to the main Bus station from which our representative will pick you up at 08:25-08:40 and transfer you to the Jordanian Border. He will help you with the border proceedings, and there will be a driver waiting on the other side, to take you to Petra. Tour Petra with a licensed guide, see the famous Treasury, the mourning halls, the beautiful facades, the temples, and much more. After the tour - go for a lunch in a local restaurant. Then head back to the border, and your flight to Tel Aviv, around 21:00 pm.
When booking, we will email you the flight details.
Duration: 15 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Tel Aviv hotels available
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements This is for day 1 to the churches.
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Flight late arrival Our company has no responsibility in case of a flight being late for technical issues / or security issues. In case of a flight arriving late, there will be an extra payment for private transportation of $100 for a vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.